Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
I got this recipe from an old 4-H project. I always, always, always have to make two batches of these. I have to fight my boyfriend off to lick the pan!
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- In a large saucepan bring to boil brown sugar and corn syrup. Boil for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla and stir well. Add cereal, oats, raisins, and peanuts.
- Work quickly because it will become stiff and hard to spread. Press into an 8 or 9 inch square pan. Allow to cool and cut into 10 bars.