Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From First mag 12/15/08. Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Chewy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 ounce) box chocolate wafers
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1⁄3 cups peanut butter, melted
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons melted peanut butter
- In a food processor, pulse the chocolate wafers 10 times. In a bowl, combine crumbs, oats, 1 1/3 cups peanut butter and the melted butter.
- Press cookie mixture into foil-lined and greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Top crust with the melted chocolate chips.
- Chill 20 minutes or until firm. Drizzle the 2 tablespoons melted peanut butter over chocolate. Chill 20 minutes more, or until firm.
- Remove from pan; cut into 24 squares. Refrigerate bars until ready to serve.