Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (14 1/8 ounce) jar Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- HEAT oven to 350°F Beat sugar, brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in large mixing bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Stir in rolled oats, flour, coconut, baking powder and baking soda until well blended.
- DROP dough by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- SPREAD 2 teaspoons chocolate hazelnut spread on bottom side of half the cookies. Top with remaining cookies, flat side down, to form sandwich cookies.