- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) box Jell-O Oreo instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine pudding mix, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Fold dry mixture into wet mixture.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 8-10 minutes.