1/1 Photo of Chewy Oreo Sugar Cookies
Chef #622591's Note:
I wanted a chewy, baked cookie using Oreo pudding mix. Yum!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 2Add vanilla and egg and mix until smooth.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine pudding mix, baking soda, salt and flour.
- 4Fold dry mixture into wet mixture.
- 5Roll into 1 inch balls and drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 for approximately 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Oreo Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 87.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jell-O Oreo instant pudding & pie filling mix