1/2 Photos of Chewy Orange Cream Cheese Bars
Rollin in the Dough!'s Note:
I can't say enough about this recipe, it is soooo good. The texture is almost like a brownie and the orange flavor is perfect! I don't remember where I got this recipe from but I am very grateful!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Orange Bar Mix
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, grated
Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13x9" pan very well.
- 3Stir together flour, granulated sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- 4Add butter, eggs, orange extract and orange zest.
- 5Using an electric mixer, beat until well blended.
- 6Pour batter into a prepared pan and bake for 30 min or until light golden brown and set.
- 7Remove from oven and cool.
- 8Spread frosting over completely cooled bars.
- 9Orange Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- 10In a large mixing bowl, whip butter and cream cheese together with an electric mixer.
- 11Gradually beat in the powdered sugar until it is all combined and smooth.
- 12Beat in the orange zest and juice. I usually don't use all the frosting, just use as much as you like.
- 13Spread over bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Orange Cream Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 246.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 42.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g