Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Nut Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 177.44 ml Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 295.73 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 78.07 ml milk
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 709.77 ml old fashioned oats
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 236.59 ml walnuts, coarsely chopped
- HEAT oven to 375°F Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl. Beat into shortening mixture at low speed until smooth. Stir in oats, raisins and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool.