- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light molasses
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350° on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl with mixer on medium high speed until fluffy.
- Beat in molasses, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon and salt (may look curdled), On low speed beat in flour, stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by level tablespoons 1 1/2-inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until tops look dry.
- Cool on baking sheet 1 minute before removing to wire rack to cool completely.