1/1 Photo of Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
One of my favorite oatmeal cookie recipes, I sometimes like to use a mixture of butterscotch and chocolate baking chips --- these cookies are very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Generoulsy grease cookie sheet/s.
- 3In a large bowl mix together the butter with brown sugar, maple extract and eggs; beat using an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy and no sugar granules remain (about 3 minutes).
- 4In a bowl combine the flour with baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture and beat until just combined.
- 5Stir in the oats until combined (the batter will be thick).
- 6Mix in nuts or baking chips (if using).
- 7Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto greased cooking sheet spacing about 2-inches apart.
- 8Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden (do not overbake).
- 9Cool for 2-3 minutes then remove to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 87.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g