Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
made this recipe up, because I couldn't find my original recipe for overnite macaroons.They came out good, so kept the recipe...
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup salad oil
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut or 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats (not instant)
- Mix in a bowl, oats, sugars, oil.
- Let this sit overnite.
- Next morning add eggs, salt, soda, flour and coconut
- Drop from spoon or roll into small balls.
- Press down with a fork lightly.
- Bake 350 degrees, for 8- 10 minutes.
- Watch these are done quickly.