Recipe by lovedeniseh
I got this recipe from desserts come first website, but I changed some of it. It still turned out right(:
- 6 ounces raisins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup oats (any type of oats ( instant oats or rolled oats)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the raisins into a small pot. Pour 1/2 cup of water over the raisins, just enough to cover them. Place pot over medium flame and let water come to a boil for about 3 minutes.After that,strain raisin and set aside.
- Sift together flour,soda and oats together and set aside.
- In a mixer,combine oil,sugar,vanilla,eggs and beat at high speed,until fully combined. At low speed, add the flour mixture and raisins.
- Using a small scooper drop onto ungreased baking sheet.Bake for 18-22 minutes or until cookies are light golden in colour.