Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These delicious and moist chocolate chip cookies require no eggs. Use margarine for a vegan option!!
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, softened
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 59.14 ml boiling water
- 473.18 ml quick oats
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- In large bowl, beat butter or margerine, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and salt, mix well.
- Dissolve baking soda in boiling water and add to mixture, mix well.
- Stir in quick oats, raisins and/or chocolate.
- Drop unto ungreased cookie sheet with teaspoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until sides become golden. don't overcook.
Ran out of eggs but was craving cookies, so I tried this recipe. The cookies were a little drier than a regular cookie, but very tasty! I would make them again.