Ninu Dalal's Note:
These delicious and moist chocolate chip cookies require no eggs. Use margarine for a vegan option!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- 2In large bowl, beat butter or margerine, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 3Add flour and salt, mix well.
- 4Dissolve baking soda in boiling water and add to mixture, mix well.
- 5Stir in quick oats, raisins and/or chocolate.
- 6Drop unto ungreased cookie sheet with teaspoon.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes, until sides become golden. don't overcook.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 171.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g