Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These delicious and moist chocolate chip cookies require no eggs. Use margarine for a vegan option!!
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- In large bowl, beat butter or margerine, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and salt, mix well.
- Dissolve baking soda in boiling water and add to mixture, mix well.
- Stir in quick oats, raisins and/or chocolate.
- Drop unto ungreased cookie sheet with teaspoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until sides become golden. don't overcook.