1/1 Photo of Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are a little different flavor from you regular oatmeal cookie as they have butterscotch pudding mix added to the batter, these cookies tend to stick to the pan so grease your pan generously, make certain that you have a large enough bowl there is a lot of batter to this recipe ------ not sure why so many members are having problems with this recipe, these cookies are wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch pudding mix (do not use instant pudding)
- 2 3/4 cups oats (do not use instant oats)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Generously grease a cookie/baking sheet.
- 3In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and both sugars for 2 minutes.
- 4Beat in eggs and vanilla until light and creamy them beat in pudding mix until combined.
- 5In another bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- 6Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix until combined.
- 7Mix in the oats until combined, then mix in the chocolate chips.
- 8Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls on to prepared cookie sheet leaving 2-inches apart.
- 9Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
- 10Let baking sheets cool between baking cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 137.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix