Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for breakfast and easy too!!
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, packed
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 113.39 g vanilla yogurt or 113.39 g plain yogurt
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 354.88 ml oats
- 118.29 ml raisins
- Mix together sugars, yogurt, egg white, oil, milk and vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add to mixture.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Spread dough onto an ungreased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
The problem here is that the title actually it's misleading, the name should be "Spongy Oatmeal Bars" not Chewy.
Was not what I was looking for, they don't taste bad but the consistency it's what I din't like and I see most people neither.
Thanks for sharing
I didn't like this. It had a spongy texture and little flavor.