1/1 Photo of Chewy Oatmeal and M&M cookies
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
Another great recipe from the M&M website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- 2Add in egg and vanilla and mix well.
- 3Then add oats, flour, baking soda and salt, mixing well.
- 4Stir in M&M'S Baking Bits.
- 5Drop by rounded tbsp 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 8 to 9 minutes at 375, or until cookies are set.
- 7Do not overbake.
- 8Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets then transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Oatmeal and M&M cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1047 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1185.4
- Calories from Fat 568
- Total Fat 63.1 g
- Saturated Fat 37.5 g
- Cholesterol 199.0 mg
- Sodium 1436.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 65.9 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature M&M baking bits