Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
Another great recipe from the M&M website.
Top Review by wilson.1394
I ended up adding a little baking powder, an extra egg and substituted 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips for some of the candies. Still wish they were a little more doughy. I would likely increase the vanilla and lessen the candy and oatmeal amounts in the future.
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups miniature M&M baking bits
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Then add oats, flour, baking soda and salt, mixing well.
- Stir in M&M'S Baking Bits.
- Drop by rounded tbsp 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes at 375, or until cookies are set.
- Do not overbake.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets then transfer to wire racks and cool completely.