Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
These brownies make a good dessert for chocolate lovers.
Make and share this Chewy Nutty Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs.
- Melt butter.
- Add chocolate squares to butter.
- Melt chocolate squares.
- Put into mixing bowl, the melted butter and chocolate.
- Add flour, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Blend in nuts.
- Pour into greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Cut into squares when cool.
Wow! Linda Jean another excellant recipe. We loved these brownies, I seldom get to eat nuts, so I really enjoyed this dish. I used chopped walnuts. The brownies were tender, chewey, fudgey, and best of all full of nuts. I will certainly be making these again and again. I made them for the weddding, but snuck a peice for myself. Thanks so much for sharing.