1/1 Photo of Chewy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
I love Andes mints and when I found a bag of their mint chips I knew I had to make something out of them! This is an original recipe using those chips for a soft and chewy cookie. Their mint-chocolate goodness would do well served with an after dinner coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper for no clean-up (or use plain ungreased cookie sheets) and set aside.
- 3In large bowl or mixer, cream together shortening and both sugars.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each.
- 5Add vanilla and mix well.
- 6In separate bowl sift together all the flour, salt and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture and mix until combined.
- 7Stir in baking chips.
- 8Using a 1-1/2 inch cookie scoop or a Tablespoon to drop cookies onto parchment paper lined sheets.
- 9Bake at 375° for 11 minutes.
- 10Cool on sheets for about 2 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool.
- 11Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (925 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 92.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creme de menthe baking chips