1/2 Photos of Chewy Maple Oat Clusters
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Posted by request. Hopefully, these will help you save a buck or two on your granola bar addiction!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2In 13 X 9" baking pan spread rolled oats.
- 3Bake, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 30 mins or until light golden brown.
- 4Stir in crisp rice cereal, bran flakes, almonds/nuts and sunflower seeds.
- 5Continue baking for 14 to 16 mins or until lightly toasted.
- 6Remove from oven; stir in raisins and dried fruit.
- 7In small bowl stir together butter and syrup; pour over cereal mixture.
- 8Stir to coat well.
- 9Continue baking, stirring occasionally, for 45 to 50 minutes or until mixture clumps together and is golden brown.
- 10Spread on waxed paper.
- 11Cool completely; break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Maple Oat Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 86.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g