Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very delicious chocolate chip cookie of a very large size!! these are too big to be dunkers!!
- 768.91 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml cake flour or 236.59 ml minus 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 354.88 ml butter, softened
- 295.73 ml granulated sugar
- 295.73 ml packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 414.03-473.18 ml nestle toll house semisweet chocolate chunks or 414.03-473.18 ml semisweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all-purpose flour, cake flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl.
- Combine butter, both sugars, in large mixer bowl. Beat until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well mixed. Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in morsels. Drop dough by level 1/4 cup measure 2-inches apart onto ungreased bakng sheets.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes;'remove to wire racks to cool completely.
These were good... They weren't as chewy as I would normally like. But non the less they were still good. If I make them again I will probably double the amount of chocolate. I generally like my cookies will less cookie and more chocolate!