Recipe by Chef mariajane
A very delicious chocolate chip cookie of a very large size!! these are too big to be dunkers!!
Top Review by Maya's Mama
These were good... They weren't as chewy as I would normally like. But non the less they were still good. If I make them again I will probably double the amount of chocolate. I generally like my cookies will less cookie and more chocolate!
- 3 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cake flour or 1 cup minus 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4-2 cups nestle toll house semisweet chocolate chunks or 1 3⁄4-2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all-purpose flour, cake flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl.
- Combine butter, both sugars, in large mixer bowl. Beat until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well mixed. Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in morsels. Drop dough by level 1/4 cup measure 2-inches apart onto ungreased bakng sheets.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes;'remove to wire racks to cool completely.