Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
Go this off a pack of butter. Haven't tried them yet.
Make and share this Chewy Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 4 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375º. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Continue beating until well mixed. Reduce speed to low. Gradually add flour mixture until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until light golden brown. Let stand 1-2 minutes.
These Cookies Are Beyond GOOD.! So thick , chewy and soft... I put White Chocolate Chips Instead of Milk chocolate... next time ima add M&m's into it <3
Soft and Chewy. I took the first batch out as soon as they started to turn light brown. They weren't baked enough on the bottom, so it made it difficult to transfer to cooling rack, and then they stuck to the cooling rack. Even though that batch ended up in pieces, they still tasted good. I let the other batches brown more, and they transferred perfectly!
These are definitely some of the chewiest, thickest chocolate chip cookies I've every made! My son always ask why I can't seem to make "thick" cookies....well now I have the recipe for that! These cookies may not have been the absolute "best" chocolate chip cookies I've ever had, but they were definitely the softest after cooling! Made for Fall PAC 2009. Thanks for posting!