Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was passed down to me years ago. I have been making these cookies once a week for about 10 years. A favorite of my kids and all their friends.
- 591.47 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml cake flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 354.88 ml margarine, softened
- 295.73 ml granulated sugar
- 295.73 ml packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml chocolate chips
- Cream margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Mix in baking powder and cake flour until blended.
- Gradually add all purpose white flour until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 375°F or just until set and slightly brown on the bottom.
- Remove and cool on wire racks.