1 hr 20 mins
This recipe was passed down to me years ago. I have been making these cookies once a week for about 10 years. A favorite of my kids and all their friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- 3Mix in baking powder and cake flour until blended.
- 4Gradually add all purpose white flour until blended.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6Drop dough by tablespoons onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 375°F or just until set and slightly brown on the bottom.
- 8Remove and cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1686 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 116.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g