Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun recipe. It's a bit different from your standard chocolate chip recipe for the sole purpose of making jumbo cookies. Fun for kids and for holidays.
- 354.88 ml butter
- 295.73 ml sugar
- 295.73 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 768.91 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml cake flour
- 340.19 g package chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Beat butter and sugars 2-3 minutes until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Add dry ingredients. Beat until well mixed.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by 1/4-cupfuls 2" apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-14 minutes until golden brown.