Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is adapted from Lundberg Rice and uses brown rice syrup instead of regular processed sugar or HFCS. Feel free to mix up the nuts or dried fruit to what you have on hand or your favorites.
- Heat the oven to 275°F Lightly grease a 9inch or 7x11 baking pan with oil.
- Grind the almonds in a food processor until they resemble a coarse meal.
- Combine the ground almonds and the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- Using wet fingers press the mixture into the prepared pan and boke for 1 hour.
- Allow the bars to cool thoroughly while they are still in the pan before cutting.