1/1 Photo of Chewy Granola Bars
Granola bars are popular snacks. A great variety can be found in grocery stores for $0.30 or more per bar. Granola bars are easy to make. You can save about half the cost of store-bought ones by making your own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine cereal, oatmeal, and raisins.
- 2In a small pan, mix brown sugar and corn syrup.
- 3Heat and stir until boiling.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- 6Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
- 7Press firmly into a 9x13-inch pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 8Cool and cut into 16 bars.
- 9Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g