Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Chewy granola, tasty and delicious!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ounce butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup almonds
- Bake oats and oat bran in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix together butter, sugar, maple syrup, honey and corn syrup until fully combined and brown sugar is melted.
- Combine oats with remaining ingredients.
- Stir well and use 19 x 13 glass pan.
- Press into pan well and bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely and cut into pieces.
very nice granola recipe. made this at my 3 yr old daughter's request. had to make a few subs. replaced the corn syrup with molasses for a bit healthier version for her, and used dried cherries as the store had no cranberries in the organic isle. it was easier than i thought it would be and she loved the taste. put it in an airtight container and she ate some this morning with her breakfast. will make this again. thanks for sharing.