Recipe by Irish Red
This is from a coworker who brings them in regularly. Every ones loves them and they don't last long.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs or 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (I use peanut butter chips)
- 1⁄2 cup heath chocolate-covered toffee bits
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (14 fluid ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 fluid ounces caramel topping, to drizzled on top
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and mix with graham cracker crumbs and place in a 9x13 backing dish. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top graham cracker crust with chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, and heath chips.
- Now drizzle 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk on top. Drizzle caramel topping on top to your liking. at this point you could add pecans or walnuts.
- Place back in oven and continue baking at 350 for 20 minutes.