1/7 Photos of Chewy Gingersnaps Sparkle Cookies
These cookies are chewy, delicious and easy to make. They stay fresh for quite a long time and also aren't too sweet. This recipe does not double well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together using a hand mixer. Add other wet ingredients and mix.
- 2Add dry ingredients and mix. Dough should be easy to handle and not sticky. Add a little more flour if necessary. The dough should NOT be dry.
- 3Shape dough into one inch balls and roll in white sugar.
- 4Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Remove immediately from cookie sheet onto cooling rack. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Gingersnaps Sparkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1785 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 180.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g