My mom made these every halloween and christmas. The color and flavors are determined by the jello used. I always could remember this recipe because of the easy measurements.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop the popcorn (DO NOT SEASON), remove unpopped kernels and set aside in large mixing bowl.
- 2Into a 2 quart saucepan, add remaining ingredients.
- 3Heat slowly (medium) until sugar is melted.
- 4Pour over popcorn and toss well.
- 5Form popcorn balls (spray hands lightly with cooking spray) and wrap each one in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Fruity Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g