Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made these every halloween and christmas. The color and flavors are determined by the jello used. I always could remember this recipe because of the easy measurements.
- Pop the popcorn (DO NOT SEASON), remove unpopped kernels and set aside in large mixing bowl.
- Into a 2 quart saucepan, add remaining ingredients.
- Heat slowly (medium) until sugar is melted.
- Pour over popcorn and toss well.
- Form popcorn balls (spray hands lightly with cooking spray) and wrap each one in plastic wrap.
These are perfect! We used reg Jello and sugar free Jello both worked out great. Thanx:)