Recipe by ChefPolis
My mom made these every halloween and christmas. The color and flavors are determined by the jello used. I always could remember this recipe because of the easy measurements.
- 1 cup unpopped popcorn
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin, any flavor
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop the popcorn (DO NOT SEASON), remove unpopped kernels and set aside in large mixing bowl.
- Into a 2 quart saucepan, add remaining ingredients.
- Heat slowly (medium) until sugar is melted.
- Pour over popcorn and toss well.
- Form popcorn balls (spray hands lightly with cooking spray) and wrap each one in plastic wrap.