Recipe by Ceezie
This is a great kid friendly recipe--let the kids roll up their sleeves and help by mixing with their hands or a big spoon. This came from Mollie Katzen, www/molliekatzen.com
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup powdered soy protein concentrate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 24 standard-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, protein powder and salt in a large bowl. Add oats, cinnamon, brown sugar and raisins. Mix with hands.
- Pour yogurt into a small bowl. Whisk in oil and add to dry ingredients, then mix with hands or a spoon.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin cup and pat into place.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes, until brown around the edges. Transfer to rack and cool at least 10 minutes.