Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Rich, chewy, dark and delicious. Great way to use up cranberries from the freezer!
Make and share this Chewy Double-Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces baker's chocolate, coarsly chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh cranberries or 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix dry ingredients together, then stir in oats and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, honey and vanilla to butter and sugar mixture.
- Add dry mix to wet in two sections, mixing well after each addition.
- Fold in chopped cranberries and baker's chocolate.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes.