Rich, chewy, dark and delicious. Great way to use up cranberries from the freezer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces baker's chocolate, coarsly chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh cranberries or 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix dry ingredients together, then stir in oats and set aside.
- 3Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs, honey and vanilla to butter and sugar mixture.
- 5Add dry mix to wet in two sections, mixing well after each addition.
- 6Fold in chopped cranberries and baker's chocolate.
- 7Drop dough by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Double-Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g