Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious, chewy chocolate cookie. Not cake-y or brownie-like. A perfect cookie texture. Enjoy!
- 236.59 ml butter
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 414.03 ml flour
- 295.73 ml cocoa powder
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda and gradually add to the creamed mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until puffy but still soft. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
AMAZING recipe!, Very rich chocolate flavour. I would suggest cutting the flour back just a bit OR when rolling, flatten slightly before baking or they won't go flat enough if you bake from a round ball. Other than that they are PERFECT! I also use regular chocolate chips instead of white chocolate.
Super chocolatey, nice and soft inside with a crisp outside. I added a bag of chopped Andes mints instead of chocolate chips and they were nice and minty. So far, everyone that has tried them has loved them.
Don't usually (actually never) reply to these things, but this recipe was actually really really good! I used an extra 1/2 cup of flour and they were perfect.