1/2 Photos of Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies
MaMa's Apprentice's Note:
A delicious, chewy chocolate cookie. Not cake-y or brownie-like. A perfect cookie texture. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
- 3In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda and gradually add to the creamed mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- 4Bake for 10-12 minutes until puffy but still soft. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 161.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g