1/7 Photos of Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate chip cookies are great! It's hard to stop eating them! You can also drop them by rounded Tbsp, and bake about 10 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F for regular pans and 350° for dark pans.
- 2In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together the butter, both sugars, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well.
- 4Gradually add in the flour mixture. Beat well.
- 5Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake in the middle of the oven about 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Do not overbake.
- 8Cool slightly.
- 9Remove from the cookie sheets and cool completely on a wire rack.
- 10Tip: Store cookies in an airtight container and add a piece of soft white bread or a slice of apple to keep cookies soft. Change the bread or apple every day or two.
- 11Cookies may also be frozen for longer storage. (Make sure they're tightly wrapped).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 62.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g