1/9 Photos of Chewy Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
These cookies are absolutely delicious and absolutely addictive! I keep rolls of it on hand in the freezer and just slice off as many as I want to bake at one time. They never last long. My 2 year old LOVES them. Another winner from FC...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 3/4 ounces all-purpose flour (1 1/2 c.)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 6 ounces dried cranberries (1 1/3 c.)
- 5 ounces chopped pecans (about 1 c.)
- 1Oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2(if baking right away).
- 3Line sheet pans with parchment.
- 4Mix the dry ingredients together (not including sugars), then stir in the oats.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- 7Add the eggs, then scrape down the bowl; add the honey and vanilla and beat until blended.
- 8Add the flour mixture in two additions, beating each until well combined.
- 9Stir in the cranberries and pecans.
- 10At this point, you can either bake, or freeze.
- 11To freeze, just scrape the dough onto plastic wrap, roll into a log, wrap tightly, and freeze until ready to bake.
- 12Then just take them out of the freezer, let sit for about 15 minutes, then slice into 3/16" thick slices and bake as directed.
- 13To bake immediately: drop by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on parchment lined sheet pans.
- 14Bake until the centers of the cookies are soft and no longer look wet; about 9-11 minutes.
- 15Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 55.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g