Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are so chewy and delicious! Margarine or real butter work well but the real butter I think gives it that extra flavor:) The key is to under bake them. I usually take them out once they're semi golden and put them on a cooling rack immediately. Easy to make!
- -Preheat oven to 350.
- -In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt and set aside.
- -In a separate bowl cream butter and sugars together.
- -Add the egg and mix well.
- -Combine the flour mixture with the sugar mixture.
- -Add coconut and vanilla.
- Bake for 8-10,
- Times may vary due to different ovens.
very good cookies. they came together very fast and i baked them for 9 minutes. i thought they were still raw but once they cooled they were perfect.
Yummmmmmmm, these were so good. After reading the reviews I decided to leave out the vanilla extract and use coconut, it was a good choice, they had a great coconut flavor. I also drizzled some dark chocolate over the top, they tasted similar to a Mounds bar with the chocolate on them. I have already shared the recipe with my sister, another coconut lover!
Love, love, love these cookies! They were an instant hit with my coconut-loving friends!!