Recipe by MARIA MAC *
Haven't tried this yet. My family loves coconut and the cranberries give it a festive look.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Mix and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar until smooth. Add egg and blend. Add flour mixture and blend.
- Stir in coconut and dried fruit until thoroughly mixed. Spread evenly into an ungreased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake until cookies are firm to the touch, about 20 minutes. Place on a rack to cool, then cut when cooled down.