Prep 7 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄3 cup coconut
- 1⁄3 cup white vanilla chip
- 1⁄3 cup pecan pieces
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread and Coffeecake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 egg yolks
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Grease 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish or 13x9-inch pan.
- In food processor bowl with metal blade, combine oats, brown sugar, coconut, vanilla chips and pecans; process 10 seconds or until coarsely ground.
- Set cinnamon swirl package from bread mix aside.
- In large bowl, combine bread mix and oat mixture.
- Stir in butter, water and egg yolks; mix well.
- Spread half of batter in greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon swirl from package.
- Drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over cinnamon swirl; carefully spread.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Cool 2 hours or until completely cooled.
- Cut into bars.