Recipe by beckerd
This recipe is from Taste of Home. This is a good dessert recipe that is easy to whip up because it has all the ingredients that are usually in everyone's cabinet.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- powdered sugar, sifted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, beat well.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add to creamed mixture and beat until smooth.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread into a greased 8" square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until done.
- Cut into squares while warm.
- Sprinkle sifted powdered sugar and extra ground cinnamon over tops.