This recipe is from Taste of Home. This is a good dessert recipe that is easy to whip up because it has all the ingredients that are usually in everyone's cabinet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add egg, beat well.
- 3Combine flour, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl.
- 4Add to creamed mixture and beat until smooth.
- 5Stir in pecans.
- 6Spread into a greased 8" square pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until done.
- 8Cut into squares while warm.
- 9Sprinkle sifted powdered sugar and extra ground cinnamon over tops.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Cinnamon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (541 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 36.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g