Chef #718118's Note:
Soft, chocolately, vegan cookies. From Veganomicon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, stir together the raspberry preserves, sugar, canola oil, vanilla, and almond extract.
- 3In a separate mixing bowl, sift together the other ingredients. Add the dry to the wet in three batches, mixing well with a fork after each addition. When you get to the last batch, you may need to use your hands to work the batter into a soft and pliable dough.
- 4Roll the dough into walnut-size balls and then flatten them with your hands into 2 1/2-inch diameter disks. Place on a cookie sheet (they need be only 1/2 inch apart because they don't spread out when baking). Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. You can also serve these cookies still warm over a scoop of icecream.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Chocolate-Raspberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 66.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g