Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for those peanut butter and chocolate lovers!
- 6 cups cocoa, krispies (plain rice krispies work as well)
- 1 (16 ounce) package marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package dark chocolate, chip (semi-sweet work fine)
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- In 9x13 cake pan grease bottom and side with peanut butter to prevent sticking.
- In large sauce pan combine marshmallows,3/4 cup peanut butter, and 1/4 cup butter over low heat until smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat and slowly pour in Cocoa Pebbles until completely mixed inches.
- Spread into cake pan and smooth out top. Set aside.
- In small sauce pan combine 1 package dark chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter over low heat.
- Once the chocolate chips and peanut butter are mixed and melted spread on top of bars.
- Let bars sit for at least and hour or until topping firms up.