1/2 Photos of Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Found in a Nestle booklet. It has been a while since I've made these but my notes say they stay chewy & moist for a while if kept tightly covered. Pretty sweet so cut into smaller bar sizes (2"x1"). A little bite goes a long way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease at 13x9" baking pan.
- 2In a large mixer bowl, beat brown sugar and butter together until creamy.
- 3Beat in corn syrup and vanilla; then stir in uncooked oats.
- 4Press dough into bottom of the prepared pan.
- 5Bake 15 minutes. Cool slightly (about 10-15 minutes).
- 6While this is cooling, in a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 7Spread this mixture over the crust. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and then cool completely. Refrigerate 10 minutes to set chocolate mixture after letting it cool on its own to set chocolate mixture.
- 8Cut servings into 2x1 inch bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 42.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g