- 1 (14 ounce) package angel flake coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 baker's unsweetened chocolate squares, melted (4 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Drop from teaspoon, 1 inch apart, onto well-greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove immediately from baking sheets.
- Makes 8 dozen.
- Note: the vanilla can be substituted with almond extract.
- Source: Moyn, at Gail's Recipe Swap.