Moyn at Gail's says of these sweets: "These are scrumptious! Don't be fooled that the recipe and cleanup are so easy."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 3Drop from teaspoon, 1 inch apart, onto well-greased baking sheets.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees F, for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 5Remove immediately from baking sheets.
- 6Makes 8 dozen.
- 7Note: the vanilla can be substituted with almond extract.
- 8Source: Moyn, at Gail's Recipe Swap.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Chocolate Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 96
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 16.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g