Recipe by ThatSouthernBelle
Raw Foodie Sarma Melngailis's recipe for RAW fudge! These should be stored, covered, in the freezer.
- 2 cups raw almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup raw cacao powder (Raw Cacao)
- 1⁄2 cup raw maple syrup, plus
- 2 tablespoons raw maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the ingredients and stir well.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment or plastic.
- Place the fudge into the pan and cover the surface with parchment or wax paper, pressing down evenly to flatten.
- Place in the freezer to chill. If using the pan, remove from the freezer after an hour or so, flip it out of the pan onto a flat surface and cut into squares or rectangles.