Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Nice & chocolaty plain but also delicious with add ins.
Make and share this Chewy Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and stir using a fork or wisk to blend.
- Gradually mix the flour mixture into the creamed mixture. Once combined, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a small scoop, drop the cookie dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake approximately 8 minutes. Cookies will be soft but will harden once cooled.
- Let cool for a few minutes to harden, then remove to a wire rack to completely cool.