Recipe by Windella
My co=workers love cookies,they request me to bring cookies for all pot luck,so I must come up with a variety of cookies,this recipe is one of my favorite(theirs too!
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter or 1 1⁄4 cups margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- blend well.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased.
- cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet until set,about 1 minute.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.